Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Heartbeat!

Today was another doctor's appointment and I got to hear the baby's heartbeat! Watch the video and you can hear it too. It's such a great feeling of relief to know that he/she is alive and well in there. I have lost another pound or two, but my tummy is growing. I'm a little big for this stage, but our initial ultrasound did show only one baby- so atleast that's not a worry!




This weekend we celebrated my brother, Jay's, 31st birthday! We went to dinner at Tony Roma's and then went to pet the sting ray's, and ride the carousel. Those pictures are all online. We had so much fun. It was a wonderful family evening together. Happy Birthday Jay!




This Thursday night at Austin Peay, Nathan's band, Making Malorie, will be playing a mini-concert for the students. It is open to the public and they are going to be doing some of Nathan's originals. They are supposed to play at 8 PM and are very excited for the opportunity. If you're near the area, you should come enjoy the show! But, I will obviously try to post some pictures and maybe video from the evening.

2 comments:

Aub said...

thats amazing Rachel. I love you and am praying for you guys!

Anonymous said...

congrats on the new baby! i am very happy for you.